in the central expo hall of the capital of Ukraine – Ukrainian House which is in the heart of Kiev city.
SILVER SHARK International Underwater Art Festival is organised by Kiev Group of Companies “Silver Shark” with support of Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Ukraine, Embassy of France in Ukraine and Honourable President of the World’s Festival of Underwater Image in the city of Antibes Daniel Mercier.
SILVER SHARK Festival is held in Ukraine annually, since 2001, with a view to popularising underwater art and recreation and involving wide public in solving enrironmental problems and investigating the World Ocean.
To take part in the Festival are welcomed:
The list of nominations and contests:
- underwater art creators
- professional and amateur painters and photographers
- underwater film (video) operators
- TV channels, underwater film studios, and underwater film makers, sellers, and distributors
- dive clubs and dive centres
- manufacturers and distributors of diving equipment and photo-video technologies
- underwater Internet sites administrators
- sea objects collectors
- sea admirers
- Best Underwater Photo - The prize for the first place is 500 Euro
- Best Video Film - The prize for the first place is 1000 Euro
- Best TV-Programme - The prize for the first place is 300 Euro
- Best Painting/Sculpture - The prize for the first place is 300 Euro
- Contest of dive-clubs' and dive-centres' stands - The prize for the first place is 200 Euro
- Contest of young artists' works
Jury Award winners will be announced at the Saturday Afternoon Awards Ceremony. An Awards Diploma will be awarded to the winners, the Diploma of participant will be awarded every competitor.
Some Award categories will be have co-sponsors providing prizes, check back for updates!